- Decontaminates Nomex/Kevlar PPE
- Helps preserve gear’s protective properties
- Conforms with NFPA 1851 standards
- Saves money, increases the life of PPE
- Biodegradable and environmentally friendly
- Contains no dyes or artificial fragrances
- Won’t corrode metal zippers or snaps
- Cleans without leaving a residue
When You Buy Dragon Soap, You Buy Peace-of-Mind
- 4oz. Bottle
- 1 Gallon Bottle
- 5 Gallon Pail
- 55 Gallon Drum
Breathing Life Into Your PPE!
PPE Decontamination is necessary not just after structure fires, but any smoky fire like vehicle fires, dumpsters, or other fires that could also involve chemical exposure by man-made products.
Firefighters put their life on the line every time they fight a fire – and also put themselves at risk wearing contaminated gear or storing it improperly. Hydrocarbons produced by fires can accumulate in the fabric, lowering the level of thermal protection your gear provides. And, carcinogens can accumulate in the fabric and be absorbed directly into the bloodstream. Worse yet, if gear is left laying around loose and exposed in a vehicle, locker or home, it exposes others to harmful toxins.